Soft Merino wool keeps the wind out and moisture off your neck and face.
Support your local trails by purchasing a 45NRTH Groomed Singletrack Flex-Fit Hat. Proceeds go towards helping build more winter trails across the country.
45NRTH's Toaster Fork offers excellent head and neck coverage for winter riding. Stay toasty warm and comfortable with its double-layer merino wool construction, flat-lock stitching and three-piece crown that fits great under a helmet. And, the Toaster Fork has you covered with a long neck-drape…
45NRTH's Lung Cookie is a technical cycling balaclava with a brim. Stay toasty warm and comfortable with its double-layer merino wool construction, flat-lock stitching and three-piece crown that fits great under a helmet. With a long neck-drape for added protection and wind-resistant nose/mouth…
Keep the wind off while wicking moisture to stay warm and dry with 45NRTH's Stove Pipe Hat.
Built with a durable and wind-resistant 600D poly outer shell, Primaloft gold eco 100 gram insulation and knee-high construction, 45NRTH's Bergraven gaiters keep snow out of your boots and insulate your shins. A super durable aramid stretch panel on the medial side protects against contact with…
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters. Patch has iron-on backing, though you'll want to sew it because you do things the proper way. Perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 3.5 x 2.5-inches
• 75% TurboWool, 15% nylon, 10% spandex • Made in the U.S.A by Sockguy • Just below knee height
• 75% TurboWool, 15% nylon, 10% spandex • Made in the U.S.A by Sockguy • Calf-length
Made in Italy, featuring All-City’s Shield logo on the side panels and “Fast is Forever” under the brim. - Cotton sweat band - Elastic band in back
Since day one, All-City has been proud to support the courier community both in the United States and abroad. This cap created in partnership with the Bicycle Messenger Emergency Fund is one more way to give a little back to the folks who started this whole urban cycling thing. If you're not…
Show some Minneapolis pride with the Hennepin Bridge Cap. - Cotton sweat band - Elastic band in back
This one pays homage to Minneapolis’ greatest cultural export. “Electric word, life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time. If you don't like the world you're living in, take a look around. At least you got friends”. — Prince, Let's Go Crazy (from Purple Rain) These are made in Italy by…
Representing the Midwest and the fine cities of its upper regions. MIDWEST on the sides, CHI-MPLS-MKE under the brim. - Cotton sweat band - Elastic band in back - Origin: Made In Italy
Get Minnesota “Nice” with this cap from All-City. It has the All-City Cityscape logo on the sides, "All-City" in standard font on the top of the brim and "nice." on the underside. In case you’re wondering about the “nice.” thing, there are two reasons for it: 1. Imagine the moment when,…
The Wangaaa! Cap features a tye dye pattern created by the Cross Wizard’s Wife, and is printed on a three panel Pace cap with a shorty brim. In case you were wondering, "Wangaaa!" is an exclamation of enthusiasm. - Cotton sweat band
Best keep your dome piece warm and toasty this winter with a little helping hand from the Sleddin’ Cap. It’s totally knit and has that great little pom on top, you can’t lose!
- Caress your toes with style and comfort - Made of 100% coolmax - The finishing touch to your ride wear
- "Answer it" technology allows you to manipulate smartphone screens without needing to remove your gloves - Amara perforated pre-Curved palm, Silicone printed non slip fingers, Absorbent fleece thumb and anatomical pre curved fingers with tapered stitch and knuckle flex fit
- Ax Suede connective material on first finger and thumb - Providing 100% touch screen compatibility - Anatomical Pre-curved box fingers with tapered stitch - Double stitch palm, knuckle and cuff
- Purpose constructed for trail building and trail riding - Amara palm with pre-Curve shape - Absorbent fleece thumb - Silicone printed non-Slip fingers - Smartphone friendly index finger and thumb
- 5mm neoprene glove for 3 season use - Rated to 25 degrees Fahrenheit - Clarino amara palm material - Pre-Curve anatomic shape, Extended cuff and terry cloth thumb
- Superlight mesh headband with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Tight fit - Excellent moisture transport - Fabric: 95% polyester /5% Elastane
- Lightweight, warm and elastic headband with reflective print - Brushed and soft thermal fabric for optimal warmth - Reflective print
Companies boast about how many vents their helmets have, but when cold weather rolls in you'll love the warmth of Craft's Active Skull Cap. This versatile hat is perfect to grab as you head out for a ride, cross-training, or just a walk around the block.
- Knitted hat made of soft and quick-drying fabric with great moisture transport - Channel stitched inside - Soft to skin
Craft's Active Thermal Hat fits close enough to wear underneath your helmet, and it looks great on its own. The protective outer layer keeps you warm while the inner layer breathes, ensuring you're comfortable when your workout heats up. • Flatlock stitching • Pro Zero fabric
Craft's Balaclava is slim and close fitting, making it great for winter rides. • Complete coverage of head and neck areas • Fits easily under helmet • One size fits all • Pro fabric expels heat while keeping rider dry • Machine washable and dryer safe • Flatlock seams • E-Tech fabric
The beauty of Craft's Extreme Active Multifunctional Headwear lies in its versatility. The quick-drying fabric is flexible enough to fit over your head, cover your neck, or protect your face when the wind is biting. • Thin, lightweight, and flexible • Cooling and quick-drying fabric